4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
The listed price does not include a 300THB surcharge for pick up and drop
Departure & Return
132 Loi Kroh Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bangkok Travel Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Springs San Kamphaeng and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Springs San Kamphaeng and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Springs San Kamphaeng and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Springs San Kamphaeng and Thai Handicraft Tour from Chiang Mai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Araksa Tea PlantationBan Mae Kampong VillageWarorot MarketWat Chiang ManTweechol Botanic GardenSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenChiang Dao CavesGrand Canyon Water ParkDoi Inthanon National ParkSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmBaan Thong LuangBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Chiang Mai Tribal MuseumWiang Kum KamArt in ParadiseDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkLamphunLampang