5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Tambon San Phi Suea, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50180, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Best Thai Cookery School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Course?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Course?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Course?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Course?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 207860P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandAudio Guides - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiAudio Guides - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangAudio Guides - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Tweechol Botanic GardenSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)LampangThapae StadiumBaanchang Elephant ParkMae Sa WaterfallChiang Mai Night BazaarWat Suan DokGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Doi Inthanon National ParkMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Elephant Nature ParkWat Chiang ManChiang Mai Night SafariChiang Mai Tribal MuseumAraksa Tea PlantationChiang Dao CavesArt in ParadiseWat Thaton