8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get closer to elephants than you ever though possible during a day trip to Chiang Mai Elephant Home, a centre dedicated to rescuing elephants. You’ll get a glimpse into the inner workings of the elephant sanctuary and encounter some of the rescued elephants before enjoying time at a waterfall.
- Escape the city on a day trip to Chiang Mai Elephant Home
- Letting someone else drive saves you the hassle of navigation
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation; Pick up and drop off to your hotel/Accommodation in Chiangmai City
T.A.T. Licensed and qualified English-Speaking guide
Travel Accident Insurance for one day elephant program
Uniform for camp activities
A buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit
A bottle of drinking water
Vehicles single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.
Gratuities to guides and drivers
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside a 3-mile/ 5-km radius of our office in city center.
*We offer fast and best quality outsourcing of professional photography service with a small fee.*
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a free transfer service to all places of accommodation within a 5 km radius of Our office in Chiang Mai’s Old City and inside super highway. Transport from locations outside this area will incur a surcharge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please inform us your Hotel Name and room no. and wait at Hotel Lobby 10 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start. The collection times may vary slightly depending on the traffic and your pick up location.
- Our vehicles normally are single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.
- Most travelers can participate
- ♥ WHAT TO BRING: Insect Repellent, Sunscreen, Bathing Suit, Hat, Towel, Walking Shoes, Clothes for changing, Camera (Optional)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiangmai Elephant Home
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One day Elephant Experience In Chiang Mai, By Chiang Mai Elephant Home?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One day Elephant Experience In Chiang Mai, By Chiang Mai Elephant Home?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One day Elephant Experience In Chiang Mai, By Chiang Mai Elephant Home?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One day Elephant Experience In Chiang Mai, By Chiang Mai Elephant Home?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 129790P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Chiang Mai National MuseumWat ThatonWat Suan DokWat Chiang ManSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketBaanchang Elephant ParkLampangElephant Nature ParkChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumBan Mae Kampong VillageGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Baan Thong LuangLamphunBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageThapae StadiumMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanWiang Kum KamMae Sa WaterfallSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm