13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the magnificent temples of Chiang Rai on a full-day, private-tour from Chiang Mai to a series of iconic Buddhist sites. Enjoy the flexibility of a private driver/guide throughout the day as you visit Wat Sang Kaew Photiyarn, Wat Rong Khun, Wat Huai Pla Kung, and more, with a break for lunch in a local restaurant. This 13-hour temple tour from Chiang Mai includes pickup and drop-off at city hotels, lunch, and entrance fees, and it’s a fun, personal way to explore the sites of northern Thailand.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with driver/guide
Lunch, bottled water
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Chiang Mai hotels
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior to
the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pagoda View Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Rai Temples Private Tour from Chiang Mai with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Rai Temples Private Tour from Chiang Mai with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Rai Temples Private Tour from Chiang Mai with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Rai Temples Private Tour from Chiang Mai with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Water and face masks for crowded areas and a tasty lunch around noon were included and appreciated." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat ThatonDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkBaan Thong LuangHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Suan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmBan Mae Kampong VillageWat Chiang ManWiang Kum KamThapae StadiumWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanLamphunWat Suan DokElephant Nature ParkChiang Mai Night SafariChiang Mai Night BazaarBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageWarorot MarketArt in ParadiseMae Sa WaterfallGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)