5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a Buddhist alms ceremony and temple on a 5-hour, private trip from Chiang Mai to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and Warorot Market. With personal assistance from a private guide, you’ll join in a Tak Bat ceremony giving food to Buddhist monks, visit a temple set high on a mountaintop, then browse the colorful stalls at a local market. This 5-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Chiang Mai, as well as entrance fees and a cable car ticket at Wat Phra That Doi Suthep.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food, lunch and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior to
the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please dress appropriate for Doi Suthep Temple tour, recommended long sleeve shirt and long pants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pagoda View Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alms and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Chiang Mai Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Alms and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Chiang Mai Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Alms and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Chiang Mai Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alms and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Chiang Mai Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiFood Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandMarkets - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandFood Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiFood Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangMarkets - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Elephant Nature ParkWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanBan Mae Kampong VillageChiang Dao CavesGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Chiang Mai Zoo & AquariumBaanchang Elephant ParkDoi Inthanon National ParkTweechol Botanic GardenWiang Kum KamMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Wat ThatonDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkLamphunMae Sa WaterfallWarorot MarketWat Chiang ManAraksa Tea PlantationQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenArt in Paradise