8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover a 13th-century Lanna capital and a magnificent Buddhist temple on a full-day, private tour from Chiang Mai to Wiang Kum Kan and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Enjoy the flexibility of a personal driver/guide as you visit excavated ruins and chedi in a small village, then get perfect views of the countryside from a Buddhist temple set high on a hill. This 8-hour, private tour from Chiang Mai includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch, entrance fees, and guided visits at each site.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time in a history tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with driver/guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior to
the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pagoda View Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wiang Kum Kam and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wiang Kum Kam and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wiang Kum Kam and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wiang Kum Kam and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Mae Sa WaterfallElephant Nature ParkThai Elephant Conservation CenterChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumThapae StadiumTweechol Botanic GardenWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanGrand Canyon Water ParkLamphunChiang Mai Night BazaarGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Mae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Baanchang Elephant ParkSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWarorot MarketWat Suan DokSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmChiang Mai National MuseumDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkWat Chiang Man