- See a different side to Chiang Mai during this private cooking class
- Learn to make four dishes during this class—stir-fry, curry, soup, and fried food
- Benefit from the undivided attention and insight of your instructor throughout
- Choose from a morning or afternoon class to fit with your schedule
Departure & Return
Meeting at Wawee Coffee, 5 minutes walk from Tapae Gate.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Half Day Authentic Thai Cooking Class at Silana Cooking Chaing Mai, Thailand.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.