7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a panoramic view of Chiang Mai City from atop an ancient temple built in 1383 on this full-day, guided tour to one of the island’s most famous temples with tour of Bua Thong Waterfall included. Climb 306 steps to visit a shrine to Buddha before looking out at the city from the temple 3,500-ft (1067-meters) above sea-level. At “Sticky Waterfall” climb the falls tiered limestone layers and swim in its pools. Lunch and round-trip transport included.
- Visit an ancient temple built in 1383
- Take in views of Chiang Mai from 3,500-feet (1,066meters) above sea-level
- Climb, swim, and play at “Sticky Waterfall” Bua Thong Waterfall
- Lunch, guide, and transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour is operated with just your party
Led by a local guide / driver
Flexibility to your itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-08.00 AM. Pick Up at Your Hotel in Chiang Mai City area
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions :
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What should you bring on this trip?
- Personal medication.
- T- shirt, long sleeves shirt
- long pants, shorts.
- Walking shoes
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
- Insect spray
- Sun cream
- A camera
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pon Chiang Mai Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Chiang Mai: Tour in a Day
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandAttractions & Museums - Northern ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangAttractions & Museums - Luang PrabangCategory
Wiang Kum KamThai Elephant Conservation CenterChiang Mai Tribal MuseumSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWat ThatonBaan Thong LuangElephant Parade HouseElephant Nature ParkChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumWarorot MarketBaanchang Elephant ParkBan Mae Kampong VillageDoi Inthanon National ParkMae Sa WaterfallThapae StadiumChiang Dao CavesAraksa Tea PlantationWat Suan DokLamphunChiang Mai National Museum