5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop off at your hotel
Entrance Fees (Doi Suthep 50THB and Wat Umong 20THB)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TripGuru Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wat Umong and Doi Suthep Temples Evening Private Tour – Half Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wat Umong and Doi Suthep Temples Evening Private Tour – Half Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wat Umong and Doi Suthep Temples Evening Private Tour – Half Day?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wat Umong and Doi Suthep Temples Evening Private Tour – Half Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandWalking Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangWalking Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Chiang Mai Tribal MuseumDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkAraksa Tea PlantationElephant Parade HouseTweechol Botanic GardenArt in ParadiseSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanLamphunBan Mae Kampong VillageChiang Mai Night BazaarChiang Mai Night SafariThai Elephant Conservation CenterChiang Mai National MuseumChiang Dao CavesWiang Kum KamMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Thapae StadiumBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageWarorot Market