2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Basic homestay in the village
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Thailand
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-day Chiang Mai - Trekking in Mae Kampong village ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-day Chiang Mai - Trekking in Mae Kampong village ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-day Chiang Mai - Trekking in Mae Kampong village ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-day Chiang Mai - Trekking in Mae Kampong village ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-day Chiang Mai - Trekking in Mae Kampong village
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandCity Tours - Northern ThailandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern ThailandOvernight Tours - Northern ThailandMulti-day Tours - Northern ThailandClassic Car Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiCity Tours - Chiang MaiAirport & Hotel Transfers - Chiang MaiOvernight Tours - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiClassic Car Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangAirport & Hotel Transfers - Luang PrabangOvernight Tours - Luang PrabangMulti-day Tours - Luang PrabangClassic Car Tours - Luang PrabangCategory