5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation based on DBL/TWN sharing with daily breakfast
Chiang Dao Elephant riding
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Rickshaw tour in Chiang Mai city
Bamboo rafting in Mae Ping river
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Thailand
Visa Letter / Visa stamp fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport, 404, ตำบล บ้านดู่ Amphoe, เชียงราย 57000, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChiang RaiFood Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandCity Tours - Northern ThailandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern ThailandMulti-day Tours - Northern ThailandMarkets - Northern ThailandClassic Car Tours - Northern ThailandFood Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiCity Tours - Chiang MaiAirport & Hotel Transfers - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiMarkets - Chiang MaiClassic Car Tours - Chiang MaiFood Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangAirport & Hotel Transfers - Luang PrabangMulti-day Tours - Luang PrabangMarkets - Luang PrabangClassic Car Tours - Luang PrabangCategory