5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation based on DBL/TWN sharing with daily breakfast
Chiang Dao Elephant riding
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Rickshaw tour in Chiang Mai city
Bamboo rafting in Mae Ping river
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Thailand
Visa Letter / Visa stamp fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport, 404, ตำบล บ้านดู่ Amphoe, เชียงราย 57000, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-day Chiang Mai Doi Suthep Sanctuary Natura Camp
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChiang RaiFood Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandCity Tours - Northern ThailandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern ThailandMulti-day Tours - Northern ThailandMarkets - Northern ThailandClassic Car Tours - Northern ThailandFood Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiCity Tours - Chiang MaiAirport & Hotel Transfers - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiMarkets - Chiang MaiClassic Car Tours - Chiang MaiFood Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangAirport & Hotel Transfers - Luang PrabangMulti-day Tours - Luang PrabangMarkets - Luang PrabangClassic Car Tours - Luang PrabangCategory