3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hot Air Balloon flight of approximately 50-60 minutes
Return transportation from/to hotels in Chiang Rai city area
Tropical Welcome Drink such as mint, lemon grass or seasonal juice
Organic Lanna Style A-La-Carte Breakfast
'Champagne Celebration' after landing
Balloon Chiang Rai Certificate
Rice Field/Farming Activity (optional)
One way transfer to Singha Park (optional and as a replacement to your return back to hotel)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in the Chiang Rai city area. Pick up from Golden Triangle hotels may be requested at an additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair can only be on a Request Basis. Operator does not guarantee the availability of wheelchairs.
- The Organic Lanna Style A-La-Carte Breakfast includes rice harvested from their own rice field, together with local herb juice, fruits and vegetables fresh from their garden
- A child passenger is defined as: aged 5 years to 11 years inclusive AND MUST be above 137cms. in height. (Any person 136cms. or younger no permitted, regardless of age, due to the height of the basket. No child 4 years or younger permitted. Only one child is permitted per one adult passenger.
- Balloons/baskets vary in size. Capacity is between 4-8 passengers. Maximum weight is 125 kilograms or 280 pounds. If above this, additional charge of 100percent payable at location. If total weight exceeds permissible weight for flight by law, no refund or alternate flight can be offered.
- Operator is the only licensed Thai ballooning company for commercial flights in Thailand, has received approval for commercial flights and Standard Certification by the Department of Civil Aviation Thailand and therefore guarantees all appropriate safety standards are met.
- All pilots are very experienced and fully licensed, having logged hundreds of hours flying passengers in hot air balloons.
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- A balloon flight cannot be delayed because of the late arrival of passengers! Because of meteorological reasons like heat and the thermals building up in the early morning hours the balloon has to take off and land on time!
- Passengers must pay full attention to the safety briefing given by the pilot in command before the launch of the balloon, ad questions should be put to pilot if the briefing is not understandable or unclear.
- The launch-pad at Ban Chomna Resort may need to be changed due to various factors, such as winds, etc., as instructed by the local air flight authorities
- Wear suitable clothing that will protect you from heat of the balloon burner and the sun as well as suitable shoes (no flip-flops). Also useful are sunglasses, a hat (that won't fly off!) and binoculars.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Balloon Chiang Rai-Soft Adventure and Nature Touch Activity?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Balloon Chiang Rai-Soft Adventure and Nature Touch Activity?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Balloon Chiang Rai-Soft Adventure and Nature Touch Activity?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 90546P253
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHot Air Balloon Rides - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiHot Air Balloon Rides - Chiang MaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHot Air Balloon Rides - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory