4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Guided Tour
Roundtrip transportation from/to Chiang Rai hotels
Entertainment during dinner
Beverages, water & snacks
Any purchases made of a personal nature
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- For French speaking guide you can upgrade to a Private Tour PLUS add Supplement payment of Baht 1,000.00 (whole party).
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Rai: Chiang Rai City Tour with Dinner and Show?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Rai: Chiang Rai City Tour with Dinner and Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Rai: Chiang Rai City Tour with Dinner and Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Rai: Chiang Rai City Tour with Dinner and Show?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Half-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChiang RaiNight Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandCity Tours - Northern ThailandTuk Tuk Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandNight Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiCity Tours - Chiang MaiTuk Tuk Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiNight Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangTuk Tuk Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory