8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Immerse yourself in the culture of Chiang Rai's local hill tribes on this full-day tour with a guide. You'll get to visit settlements and villages that you may not find on your own; your guide will act as intermediary and provide commentary allowing you to learn about the particular cultures and traditions of each group. Round-trip transportation from Chiang Rai makes for a convenient door-to-door experience.
- Guide provides in-depth commentary about the area
- Round-trip transportation eliminates the need for a rental car
- Visit off-the-beaten-path locations
- Dedicated guide attention and plenty of time to ask questions
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Chiang Rai hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Chiang Rai areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Fang, Thaton, Chiang Saen, Chiang Khong, Mae Sai, any surrounding mountain resort outside the Chiang Rai city borders and Chiang Rai International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Part of this excursion includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues.
- Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A World of Many Cultures?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A World of Many Cultures?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A World of Many Cultures?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8084P658
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandEco Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang MaiEco Tours - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangEco Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory