4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Chiang Rai hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users. The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads, small boats and cruise embarkation and disembarkation and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- It is of the greatest importance to follow the guide’s instructions during this event in paying respect to the local customs.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This includes approaching the monks, taking photographs and obeying the unwritten rules and regulations of this deeply-spiritual encounter.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Royal Projects and Minorities of Doi Tung?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Royal Projects and Minorities of Doi Tung?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Royal Projects and Minorities of Doi Tung?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Royal Projects and Minorities of Doi Tung
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory