8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the Thai-Myammar border, Golden Triangle area, and Mae Sai town
Roundtrip transportation from/to Chiang Rai hotels
Any Passport and Visa necessities applicable
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in the Chiang Rai city area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Having correct Passport & Visa requirements are the responsibility of the customer
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- For French speaking guide you can upgrade to a Private Tour PLUS add Supplement payment of Baht 1,000.00 (whole party).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Myanmar Border-Crossing & Mae Khong River Cruise Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Myanmar Border-Crossing & Mae Khong River Cruise Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Myanmar Border-Crossing & Mae Khong River Cruise Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Myanmar Border-Crossing & Mae Khong River Cruise Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Myanmar Border-Crossing & Mae Khong River Cruise Tour
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandTuk Tuk Tours - Northern ThailandWater Tours - Northern ThailandDay Cruises - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiTuk Tuk Tours - Chiang MaiWater Tours - Chiang MaiDay Cruises - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangTuk Tuk Tours - Luang PrabangWater Tours - Luang PrabangDay Cruises - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory