8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time start 7.45 am until 8.30 am. Please notice: On a join tour it is possible that you must wait for a few minutes. This can have many reasons, traffic jam, costumer not ready and other reasons. After your booking we will contact you via Tripadviser. The message include pick up time and contact phone number. Sometimes the message goes to your spam folder. We pick you up in a radius around 3 km from Chiang Rai night bazar. Pick up only in Chiang Rai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yada Travel Chiang Rai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sightseeing Join Tour Chiang Rai / Pick up only in Chiang Rai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sightseeing Join Tour Chiang Rai / Pick up only in Chiang Rai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sightseeing Join Tour Chiang Rai / Pick up only in Chiang Rai?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sightseeing Join Tour Chiang Rai / Pick up only in Chiang Rai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be prepared to pay entrance fees to some temples, the Karen hill tribe and the opium museum, should you wish to go inside." See review
- "it covers most of interesting places nearby chiang mai but it might be better if activities are added in some places." See review
- "For the price, I think this is a good tour." See review
Product code: 126298P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandPlantation Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiPlantation Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangPlantation Tours - Luang PrabangCategory