- Don't miss the chance to go surfing in Cocoa Beach
- Learn the basics on land and then head into the water to practice
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private instructor
- The right surfboard for your size and skill level provided
Departure & Return
We can provide surfing lessons almost anywhere in Cocoa Beach. But if you are not staying at a beachfront resort, Lori Wilson Park is our preferred location. It has showers, restrooms, pavillions, and plenty of free parking, which is rare for Cocoa Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY A1A Management LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.