6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Snorkel at two wreck sites—East Tangat and Lusong—as well as the Lusong coral gardens on this single tour. With boat transportation between the sites, you’ll be able to sit back and enjoy the scenery between adventures. Use of snorkeling equipment and a kayak to explore above the waterline are provided. Learn about the underwater flora and fauna through your guide’s commentary and enjoy a picnic buffet lunch with refreshments.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off included
- Picnic buffet lunch, tropical fruit, and refreshments
- Use of snorkeling equipment and a kayak
- Tour guide provides commentary on the history of the wrecks
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Pick up and Drop Off Within Coron Town Only (or Proceed to Meet Up Old Market)
Water On Board
Complimentary Local Delicacy Snacks
Fruits in Season
Licensed Tour Guide
Life Vests, First Aid Kit, Cottage Rental
Entrances & Taxes
others not mentioned in the inclusions
surcharge for pick up and drop off outside COron TOwn
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Coron Town Proper only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Reefs & Wreck Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Reefs & Wreck Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Reefs & Wreck Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Reefs & Wreck Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P155
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanBus Tours - El NidoWater Tours - El NidoBus Tours - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayCategory