8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore the beaches and lakes of Coron Island on this full-day trip from Busuanga with a guide. Putting this tour and all its components together on your own could be complicated, but following a guide's lead allows you to focus on the scenery and the experience. Climb up and down limestone cliffs to reach Barracuda lake, make a lunch stop (picnic included) on Banol Beach, and explore Twin Lagoon while listening to guided commentary.
- All Coron Island permits and entrance fees included in tour cost
- Picnic lunch on Banol Beach provided
- Explore safely and effortlessly in the company of a guide
- Round-trip transportation from Banusuanga
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pickup guests from other hotels around the area.
- Francisco B. Reyes Airport, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Tour B?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Tour B?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Tour B?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Tour B?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoron4WD Tours - PalawanSporting Events - PalawanBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanExtreme - PalawanFull-day Tours - Palawan4WD Tours - El NidoSporting Events - El NidoBus Tours - El NidoWater Tours - El NidoExtreme - El NidoFull-day Tours - El Nido4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayBus Tours - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayExtreme - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory