8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Dacotours' English speaking tour guide
Dacotours' private transportation
Ba Na Hills Cable Car 2-way ticket
Personal and other expenses
Wax Museum ticket, prize-winning games
Services not mentioned in inclusion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up from Da Nang City and Hoi An City
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dacotours Co.,Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ba Na Hills with Golden Bridge Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ba Na Hills with Golden Bridge Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ba Na Hills with Golden Bridge Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ba Na Hills with Golden Bridge Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ba Na Hills with Golden Bridge Private Tour
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursTrolley Tours Ports of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDa NangShore Excursions - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamTrolley Tours - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - My SonBus Tours - My SonTrolley Tours - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonShore Excursions - Hoi AnBus Tours - Hoi AnTrolley Tours - Hoi AnPorts of Call Tours - Hoi AnHistorical Tours - Hoi AnFull-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory