Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the caves and pagodas of the spectacular Marble Mountains
- See the bustling port town Hoi An, with its UNESCO-designated old town
- Discover Hoi An’s history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Make the most limited time with convenient port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
We will pick you up at Chan May Port, outside the port gate, from your Cruise Ship about 400 meters.
Hai Van Pass or Sea Clouds Pass offers an impressive landscape of verdant mountains and clear blue skies, overlooking Da Nang and Hue city with fabulous views. it stands at 500m above sea level, making it the highest pass in Vietnam.
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels, and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.
Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Private Car
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.