8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the rich Buddhist culture of Vietnam on this unique tour to two of Da Nang’s spiritual landmarks. Start with a visit to the Marble Mountains, a remarkable set of five hills that are home to grand caves and impressive natural Buddhist and Hindu grottoes. Get horizon-spanning landscape photos of Da Nang from the top of Water Mountain. Afterward, visit the grounds of Quan Am Temple for a tour of the Buddhist Cultural Museum, home to over 500 remarkable statues, antiques, and Buddhist treasures.
- Discover the spiritual side of Da Nang on a tour to the Marble Mountains
- No need for a guidebook: explore each site with your guide
- No lining up for tickets: all entry fees are covered by your ticket cost
- Convenient round-trip transfers to and from your Da Nang hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Insence for praying in Pagoda
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- OPERATED BY Quality Tours Vietnam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Da Nang city tour with marble mountains and Museum of Buddhist antiques
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingDa NangCity Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - My SonCity Tours - Hoi AnCategory