8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive tour of Da Nang, Vietnam’s third largest city. Your full-day sightseeing itinerary includes a trip to the Marble Mountains and Ling Ung Pagoda, home to the Bodhisattva statue of the Goddess of Mercy. Soak up views of natural landscapes and find a bounty of cultural treasures at the Cham Museum and Dong Dinh Museum. Enjoy lunch and a beachside walk with your guide.
- Full-day Da Nang and Son Tra Peninsula tour
- See the highlights of Da Nang with a qualified guide
- Explore the scenic Marble Mountains and its stone cutting village
- Visit the Cham Museum and privately owned Dong Dinh Museum
- Marvel at the Goddess of Mercy statue and Thuan Phuoc Bridge
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Food and drinks
One way elevator at Marble Mountain
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day DISCOVER DA NANG MUSEUM, MARBLE MOUNTAIN, SON TRA PENINSULA?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day DISCOVER DA NANG MUSEUM, MARBLE MOUNTAIN, SON TRA PENINSULA?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day DISCOVER DA NANG MUSEUM, MARBLE MOUNTAIN, SON TRA PENINSULA
2 hours 20 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDa NangBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonCity Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Hoi AnCity Tours - Hoi AnFull-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory