5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel back in time to the Champa Kingdom and the third century on this half-day tour of the My Son Sanctuary from Da Nang. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and tour the sanctuary to Hinduism that has been attracting travelers for decades.
- Half-Day Tour of My Son Sanctuary from Da Nang
- Perfect for history lovers
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang City Center (Except Son Tra Peninsula)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from DA NANG?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from DA NANG?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from DA NANG
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDa NangBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Hoi AnHistorical Tours - Hoi AnHalf-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory