14 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know the highlights of Bangladesh on this 14-day guided tour. Planning a tour like this on your own may be daunting—arranging all the logistics and transportation—but signing up for this excursion means everything is taken care of for you. You'll visit far-flung locations and UNESCO World Heritage Sites with all transportation included; you can just enjoy the scenery. Highlights include Dhaka, Sonargaon, Rajshahi, Bagerhat, and others. Along the way, listen to in-depth commentary from your guide and enjoy the opportunity to ask questions.
- 13 nights of accommodations included
- Meals included per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights included
- Transportation included so you can relax and enjoy the scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global International BD Tours and Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glory Of Bangladesh Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glory Of Bangladesh Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glory Of Bangladesh Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glory Of Bangladesh Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDhakaRail Tours - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograArchaeology Tours - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograTuk Tuk Tours - BagdograWater Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograRail Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuArchaeology Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuTuk Tuk Tours - ThimphuWater Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuRail Tours - ParoBus Tours - ParoArchaeology Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoTuk Tuk Tours - ParoWater Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory