8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy visiting some of the most historically and culturally important sites in Bangladesh on this day tour to Sonargaon. Taking a tour is the easy way to see many sights in one day. Go on a boat ride on the Meghna River to witness traditional rural farming life. Your local guide will share a wealth of information with you, so your knowledge and understanding of Bangladesh will grow.
- Hotel transfers from Dhaka are included
- Entrance fees are included
- Spend the day with an English-speaking guide
- See a different side to Bangladesh from busy Dhaka city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dhaka
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Lunch at a local restaurant with traditional food
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Deshghuri.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDhakaBus Tours - BagdograArchaeology Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograFull-day Tours - BagdograBus Tours - ThimphuArchaeology Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuFull-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoArchaeology Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoFull-day Tours - ParoCategory