- Soak up views of Wicklow Mountains National Park during the drive
- Hike around the monastic ruins of Glendalough at your leisure
- See filming locations from films like 'Braveheart' and 'P.S. I Love You'
- A choice of city center departure spots makes for a stress-free experience
Departure & Return
Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 08:00am (Morning) Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 13.30 (Afternoon)
O'Connell Street - "Discover Ireland" Office, next to Savoy Cinema - 08:10am (Morning)
Tourist Office, Suffolk Street (Molly Malone Statue) - 08:15am (Morning) Tourist Office, Suffolk Street (Molly Malone Statue) - 13.45 (Afternoon)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored underneath the coach. These are the responsibility of the passengers.
- Booster/Baby seats are required for toddlers/babies and available in our offices. Please alert us at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff