Explore our promoted experiences
- Soak up the sights on a cruise through Fort Lauderdale
- Get insights into the landmarks you pass from your guide
- Choose a cruising time that suits your schedule
- Food and drinks available for purchase on board
Departure & Return
Please meet at dock A at the southern end of the Marina facing the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Depending on the Tour you choose, maximum capacity is 110 or 385
- All of the Jungle Queen boats are specially designed for sightseeing, pleasure, and have on-board rest room facilities.
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests should arrive at the dock 45 minutes prior to sailing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Queen Riverboat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The directions on where your ticket booth should be in the info when buying tickets." See review