- Day trip to Key West from Fort Lauderdale by bus
- Scenic drive through the Florida Keys
- Visit Mallory Square and the Hemingway House
- Upgrade to add a glass-bottom boat ride, snorkeling cruise, hop-on hop-off tour, Conch Train tour or parasailing trip
Departure & Return
Directions: Please be ready at the main entrance of the hotel for pickup Dates: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Return point: Returns to original departure point around 10pm
What To Expect
Upon arrival in the beautiful island city of Key West, there will be approximately six hours to tour and explore some of the best attractions. Visit popular sites like Mallory Square, where everyone comes to hang out. Be sure to make a stop at the popular Hog’s Breath Saloon for a bite and/or beverage.
There are also the attractions near the historic seaport area, like the West Martello Fort and the Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum. There’s the Southernmost Point with the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory. There’s also the Ernest Hemingway House and Museum and Bahama Village Market, plus Key West Aquarium and Key West Shipwreck Treasures Museum, to name just a few.
If wandering isn’t of interest, choose from a number of tour upgrades to spice things up. The 90-minute Conch Tour Train is a great introduction to everything Key West has to offer. Or board the Old Town Trolley for a hop-on hop-off tour that includes live commentary from an expert guide who knows the city inside and out. It’s a great way for newcomers to experience the entire island. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
There’s a 3-hour snorkeling cruise to the Florida Reef, the only living coral barrier reef in the continental United States. Discover the underwater plant and marine life in warm, tropical waters aboard a catamaran vessel. Snorkeling equipment and beverages included. Another way to see the Florida Reef and its many aquatic inhabitants is on a glass-bottom boat cruise. Or get a bird’s eye view from above the blue waters on a parasailing adventure.
There’s something for everyone, with a variety of ways to see it all, on the historic island city of Key West.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- A government issued photo ID must be present at the time of checking in for Parasailing. We do not accept photos of ID's. If there is a minor the actual parent must sign the waiver for the minor. No other adult can sign for the minor
- Snokeling, Parasailing and Glass Bottom Boat is subject to favorable weather conditions and may be canceled in the event of inclement weather
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Miami- Dade County has lifted the mandatory mask mandate, therefore we will be only recommending customers to wear their facemask as they choose to; along with this, capacities are no longer mandatory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It seemed excessive to stop at every request and was very frustrating for the FLL travelers who still had to get rides home after being dropped off at their centralized location." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews