3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Bus up to Mary´s Bridge (as long as the bus is running and the bridge is open)
Ride downhill with a horse carriage (as long as they are operating)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSchloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at all hotels in Füssen area, or we can meet at Hohenschwangau Village.
Please write the hotel info on the special requirements section.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/8/2021 - 2/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Good walking shoes required
- Participants must be able to walk up and downhill as well as stairs
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Special Private Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Neuschwanstein Castle Private Tour From Füssen or Hohenschwangau?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Neuschwanstein Castle Private Tour From Füssen or Hohenschwangau?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Neuschwanstein Castle Private Tour From Füssen or Hohenschwangau?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Neuschwanstein Castle Private Tour From Füssen or Hohenschwangau?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFüssenSkip-the-Line Tours - BavariaAttractions & Museums - BavariaCategory