2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Unwrap Ghent’s chocolate offerings more easily than you could alone on this private walking tour. Discover the city’s chocolate hotspots—and historical sights on route— without smartphones and maps: letting a guide lead you past medieval landmarks and through cobbled lanes to deluxe chocolatiers and hidden confectionery shops. Sample luscious treats, meet the makers, and gain insight into Ghent’s chocolate-making craft that you’d likely never get if exploring alone.
- Explore Ghent’s chocolate scene and see its sights on a private walking tour
- Benefit from a guide for insight and to enable chats with chocolate-makers
- Easily find some of the top chocolate shops and taste at least eight treats
- Enjoy the personal attention of a private tour and a choice of time slots
Saved to wishlist!
Local city guide
Departure & Return
Vrijdagmarkt, 9000 Gent, Belgium
At the statue
Sint-Baafsplein, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charlie Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGhentFood Tours - FlandersUnique Experiences - FlandersChocolate Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersCategory