12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Commemorate the New Zealand Corps that fought in Flanders during WWI on this private full-day tour from Brussels. Follow the path of the ANZAC troops as you walk the battlefields, peer into mine craters and visit key WWI sites like Gravenstafel, Passendale and Tyne Cot Cemetery. Visit the poignant Messines Ridge memorial; tour the Nine Elms Cemetery, where former All Blacks Captain David Gallaher is buried; and attend the moving Last Post Ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres. Your tour includes lunch, all entrance fees, and hotel drop-off in Brussels.
- Full-day private New Zealand Battlefield tour of Flanders from Brussels
- Explore the WWI battlefields, ANZAC war cemeteries and New Zealand memorials of Flanders
- Pay your respects at Tyne Cot Cemetery and the Messines Ridge memorial
- See the grave of All Blacks Captain and Sergeant David Gallaher at Nine Elms Cemetery
- Attend the emotional Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- Great value tour includes lunch and all entrance fees
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Brussels
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGhentBus Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersFull-day Tours - FlandersCategory