9 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pay your respects to the Australian soldiers that fought and died in Flanders during WWI on this full-day battlefield tour from Brussels. Follow the path of the ANZAC troops as you walk the battlefields, peer into mine craters and see the gravesites at Fromelles, Ploegsteert and Messines. Visit the Australian Memorial Park, the Memorial to the 1st Australian Tunneling Cie and Tyne Cot Cemetery, then attend the moving Last Post Ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres. This small-group tour includes lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transport from Brussels.
- Full-day small-group Australian Battlefield tour of Flanders from Brussels
- Explore the WWI battlefields, ANZAC war cemeteries and Australian memorials of Flanders
- Pay your respects at Tyne Cot Cemetery, the Memorial to the 1st Australian Tunneling Cie and the Messines Ridge memorial
- Attend the emotional Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- Great value tour includes lunch, hotel drop-off and all entrance fees
- This small-group tour can be customized to your group’s interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Australian Battlefields Private Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Australian Battlefields Private Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Australian Battlefields Private Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Australian Battlefields Private Tour in Flanders from Brussels?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Australian Battlefields Private Tour in Flanders from Brussels
9 to 14 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGhentBus Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersFull-day Tours - FlandersCategory