- Art enthusiasts discover street art in Glasgow on this weekend walking tour
- See more of the city while you walk—the tour covers a couple miles on foot
- Learn about art from your guide's descriptions of each piece's inspiration
- Meet-up at The Lighthouse, just a short walk from Glasgow Central Station
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes early - meet us by the Wind Turbines Mural on Mitchell Street. Your guide will be wearing a bright orange jacket!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tour is a couple of miles so bear this in mind.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours in Glasgow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands