- Visit Oban, Glen Coe, Loch Lomond, and the West Highlands in just one day
- Visit the 18th-century town of Inveraray and gain insight into Scotland's fascinating history
- Admire fine views over Glen Coe, Kilchurn Castle, Loch Fyne and Loch Awe
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Departure & Return
This is located outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and opposite Buchanan Bus Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Digital translations available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Make sure you pay the £10 to visit the castle the history is amazing." See review