2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
82 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU, UK
Between the Lions
Mercat Cross, High St, Glasgow G1 5AA, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gordon Hart
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Tour of Glasgow
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportGlasgowRail Services - StirlingTransportation Services - StirlingPrivate Drivers - StirlingRail Services - EdinburghTransportation Services - EdinburghPrivate Drivers - EdinburghRail Services - St. AndrewsTransportation Services - St. AndrewsPrivate Drivers - St. AndrewsCategory
St. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsBuchanan Street Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & Tickets