3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The lush highland landscapes and ethnic minority villages of Sapa are among the highlights of Northern Vietnam. On this overnight tour, save time by riding the sleeper train from Hanoi and spend a night at a hotel in Sapa. During your stay, immerse yourself in traditional Vietnamese culture as you hike through the Muong Hoa Valley and visit villages belonging to the Black Hmong, Giay, and Red Dzao people.
- Round-trip sleeper train transport: save on hotel fees
- Stunning views as you hike through the Muong Hoa Valley
- Visit Sapa Market and three ethnic minority villages
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Return night Hanoi - Sapa. Sharing cabin of 4 people
1 bottle of water per person per day
2-star hotel at Sapa
Tip and Tax
All other services not indicated above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers from hotel/stay inside Hanoi old quarter
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old Quarter Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Amazing Sapa Trek With Sleeper Train From Hanoi - Overnight At Hotel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHanoiFood Tours - Northern VietnamRail Tours - Northern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Northern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Northern VietnamWalking Tours - Northern VietnamMarkets - Northern VietnamFood Tours - Halong BayRail Tours - Halong BayNature and Wildlife - Halong BayMulti-day Tours - Halong BayWalking Tours - Halong BayMarkets - Halong BayFood Tours - NanningRail Tours - NanningNature and Wildlife - NanningMulti-day Tours - NanningWalking Tours - NanningMarkets - NanningCategory
Cat Cat VillageLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Pu Luong Nature ReserveVietnam Museum of RevolutionVietnamese Women’s MuseumTam Dao National ParkSt Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Hoa Lo PrisonVietnam National Museum of HistoryWest Lake (Ho Tay)Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Sun World Fansipan LegendHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Thang Long Water Puppet TheatreHanoi Ancient House