2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This 2-day cruise on the UNESCO-listed Halong Bay takes you aboard the ‘Oriental Sails,’ a traditional-style junk featuring 18 deluxe cabins. Participate in a packed itinerary that includes swimming or hiking at Titop Island, kayaking to Luon Cave, a tai chi morning exercise and a cooking lesson with the chef on board. You're also free to simply relax and soak up the stunning scenery from the sundeck. Enjoy full dining throughout your stay, with round-trip transport from Hanoi hotels.
- Explore Luon Cave by kayak or swim at Titop beach
- Join a Vietnamese cooking lesson with a professional chef and savor delicious meals on board
- Enjoy overnight accommodation in a deluxe cabin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Hanoi
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation on board (twin/double basis)
Activities mentioned in description
Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle with bottle of water (if your hotel in Old Quarter area)
Personal expenses and gratuities
Compulsory Gala Dinner on 31 Dec at 30 USD per person
Departure & Return
8th Floor, Building, Dist., 2 Yên Thế, Văn Miếu, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Travel Mate And Trading Company Limited
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Oriental Sails Junk Cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Oriental Sails Junk Cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Oriental Sails Junk Cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Oriental Sails Junk Cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Choose to stay overnight on board instead of 1 day trip." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Oriental Sails Junk Cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Multi-day CruisesKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHanoiOvernight Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Northern VietnamWater Tours - Northern VietnamUnderground Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Cruises - Northern VietnamKayaking - Northern VietnamOvernight Tours - Halong BayMulti-day Tours - Halong BayWater Tours - Halong BayUnderground Tours - Halong BayMulti-day Cruises - Halong BayKayaking - Halong BayOvernight Tours - NanningMulti-day Tours - NanningWater Tours - NanningUnderground Tours - NanningMulti-day Cruises - NanningKayaking - NanningCategory
Vietnam Military History Museum Tours & TicketsVietnam Museum of Revolution Tours & TicketsWest Lake (Ho Tay) Tours & TicketsTran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc) Tours & TicketsPerfume Pagoda (Chua Huong) Tours & TicketsPu Luong Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsDong Xuan Market Tours & TicketsBat Trang Ceramic Tours & TicketsVan Phuc Silk Village Tours & TicketsCat Cat Village Tours & TicketsDien Bien Phu Tours & TicketsThang Long Water Puppet Theatre Tours & TicketsLong Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien) Tours & TicketsVietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Tours & TicketsHanoi Ancient House Tours & TicketsTam Dao National Park Tours & TicketsHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC) Tours & TicketsHoa Lo Prison Tours & TicketsIonah Show Tours & TicketsAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Tours & Tickets