- Experience more of Sapa with an overnight stay
- Learn about hill tribe traditions in Vietnam
- Trek for a few hours each day
- Includes accommodation, four meals, and transportation
Departure & Return
We offer Free pick up at Hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi. If you stay at AirBnB/Homestay/Apartment, your hotels outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi. Please come to our office #37a Hang Thung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi for tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees will be at your own expense
- Not recommended for child ages 6 and under
- Bookings during Christmas, New Years Eve, and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may subject to the peak seasonal surcharge.
- Warm clothes are recommended, a scarf and hat, as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. Cold months are typically between September - March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also recommended
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Sapa by Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.