3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island with a 3-day itinerary that includes a boat cruise in the World Heritage area plus an overnight stay in town. Stop for a swim at Soi Sim Island and visit Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave); take a boat tour to nearby Lan Ha Bay; ride a bike to a local village; look for wildlife at Monkey Island; and enjoy free time in Cat Ba. Choose from activities such as kayaking, cooking, karaoke or squid fishing. Select a superior or deluxe cabin.
- 3-day Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island cruise from Hanoi
- Stop at Soi Sim, visit Sung Sot Cave, and explore Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy a welcome drink plus morning tea, coffee and cake
- Full meals provided on board
- Stay in a superior ensuite cabin or upgrade to deluxe accommodations
- Spend one night at a 3-star hotel in Cat Ba Town
- Includes round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off by airconditioned bus at Hanoi Old Quarter; Professional English speaking guide
Accommodation based on double/twin-shared wooden cabin/room, cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower. Single Supplement will be applied if you are solo traveler or you want to stay single room)
Insurance on board and services charge
The price is based on twin/double-sharing cabin on the cruise & twin/double-sharing room in the hotel. Single Supplement will be applied if you are solo traveler: USD $25 for private room in the hotel in Cat Ba Island (compulsory - the payment will be collected at the travel date) and USD $22 for private cabin on the cruise (optional - please kindly give us the special requirements if you want to choose it)