- Swim at Titop Island’s white-sand beaches or climb its peak for panoramic views
- An authentic Vietnamese seafood lunch is provided on board
- Stop at Sung Sot Grotto and Titop Island for beautiful views
- Enjoy no-hassle return transfers from your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel
Departure & Return
✔ 08.40am - 09.15am Pick up at your Hotel (around the Hanoi Old Quarter) and start the trip with 2,5 hours to Ha Long bay,short break half way about 20 minutes. If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 37 Ngo Huyen street, Hoan Kiem Dist by 08:45AM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT SHOULD TO BRING
- Hat or umbrella and Shoes,Sunglasses.
- Cash for personal expences.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanoi Explore Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "very huge lunch, different varieties of foods.1st stop at sung sot cave, 2nd stop at Tip top island, additionally we were able to do Kayaking in Halong Bay and fast transfer back to Hotel." See review