1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave with a small group or private tour for the ultimate excursion from Hanoi. This itinerary covers historical sites, natural attractions, and rural villages in this picturesque region of north Vietnam. Go to Hoa Lu’s ancient royal temples, see the gorgeous landscape of Tam Coc by boat and bike, and walk up to Mua Cave for sweeping views.
- Full-day tour to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave from Hanoi
- Buffet lunch, bottled water, and bike and boat tours included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Option to remain in the region at the end of the tour if desired
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus.
Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex.
English speaking tour guide.
Have a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
Free 02 bottles of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
A small gift - 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
Included rental for bicycle ride.
Vietnamese tea break.
All entrance fees
Gratuities for guide and driver
Departure & Return
4 Cầu Gỗ, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the tour itinerary and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- All passengers should provide full name, mobile phone or their email address, the tour operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the tour operator in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
- Private tour option is minimum for per booking from 2 paxs to Over
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tam Coc Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHanoiBus Tours - Northern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Northern VietnamOvernight Tours - Northern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Northern VietnamBus Tours - Halong BayNature and Wildlife - Halong BayOvernight Tours - Halong BayMountain Bike Tours - Halong BayFull-day Tours - Halong BayBus Tours - NanningNature and Wildlife - NanningOvernight Tours - NanningMountain Bike Tours - NanningFull-day Tours - NanningCategory
Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Vietnam National Museum of HistoryPerfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Hanoi Ancient HouseLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Van Phuc Silk VillageDong Xuan MarketVietnamese Women’s MuseumAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Sun World Fansipan LegendPu Luong Nature ReserveVietnam Military History MuseumThang Long Water Puppet TheatreTam Dao National ParkBat Trang CeramicHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)