- 4-hour Hanoi tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Learn about imperial history and culture
- Ride a 'cyclo' pedicab through the Old Quarter
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoan Kiem, Ba Dinh, Hai Ba Trung District
What To Expect
Learn about the intellectual and religious heritage of Hanoi at Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam, the Temple of Literature, an imperial school which was built during the dynasty of King Ly almost a thousand years ago.
Stand at the food of the Pagoda But Thap, among the oldest pagodas in Vietnam, then see Dai Nghien, a carved, stone ink stand that rests on the backs of a trio of frogs. Visit the red-painted Huc Bridge, and take a cyclo ride through the winding streets of the Old Quarter, one of Hanoi’s most atmospheric neighborhoods. This 4-hour tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel in Hanoi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Tour of Ancient Hanoi.