4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a ride on a ubiquitous means of transport in Vietnam: the scooter. Zip around the city on a half-day sightseeing tour of Hanoi, with your own personal guide in the driver’s seat. You’re introduced to Hanoi's daily life and food tastings at a restaurant. Visit the Hanoi Opera House, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and Tran Quoc Pagoda, and St. Joseph's Cathedral in the Old Quarter and West Lake.
- Half-day Hanoi scooter ride with sightseeing tour and food tastings
- Choose a customized itinerary along a select route
- Visit main city landmarks in the Old Quarter and venture to West Lake
- Enjoy food tastings that amount to lunch or dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking local guide
Professional Motobike and driver with helmets
Street food tastings
Lunch or dinner, depending on time of tour
Mineral water and wet tissues
Departure & Return
Hanoi , Hanoi, HanoiThis activity will end right where it started.We will pick you at all hotel/stay in The Old Quarter Area. But if your hotel/stay is not in this area, please come to our office at 47C Ly Quoc Su Street (Opposite Hanoi St. Sofel Catheral)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This trip includes temples and pagoda, please DO NOT wear shorts or mini-skirts to show your respect
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crossing Vietnam Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A must do , takes only a morning to do." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Tour in Hanoi City by Motorbike
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursStreet Food Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHanoiFood Tours - Northern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Northern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Northern VietnamCoffee & Tea Tours - Northern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Northern VietnamFood Tours - Halong BayMotorcycle Tours - Halong BayStreet Food Tours - Halong BayCoffee & Tea Tours - Halong BayHalf-day Tours - Halong BayFood Tours - NanningMotorcycle Tours - NanningStreet Food Tours - NanningCoffee & Tea Tours - NanningHalf-day Tours - NanningCategory
Vietnam National Museum of HistoryVietnamese Women’s MuseumAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Van Phuc Silk VillageVietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Presidential PalaceBat Trang CeramicDien Bien PhuTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Ionah ShowLong Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)Dong Xuan MarketTran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Sun World Fansipan LegendHanoi Ancient HouseLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)