Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay
- Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
- Includes hotel transport by coach from Hanoi
Departure & Return
If you are staying outside of the Old Quarter are of Hanoi, please come to our office at No 9 Hang Huong at 8:00am to join the tour
Pick up and drop off offered if your hotels located in the Old Quarter are of Hanoi. Please advise the location
If yourself arranged transfer to Halong Bay, Please be Tuan Chau international marine, Tuan Chau island around 12:00 pm to join the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sunscreen, hats, towel and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour itinerary could be changed due to weather condition without notice in advance. You will be offered an alternative or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Open Tour Limited Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- "Have cash on hand if you would like to buy anything as cards are not accepted in most places." See review
- "I recommend taking a kayak rather than the bamboo boat, because on the bamboo boat your guide will be grouping everyone together for selfies so often that you will feel like you don't remember what anything looked like." See review
- "Although a bit far (4 hours drive from Hanoi) it is worth the effort taken." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews