- 4.5-hour evening food tour of Hanoi
- See sunset at Westlake
- Try street food, barbecue, and local sweets
- Travel by motorbike for a local experience
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointHanoi, Hanoi
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit two street food vendors for tastings of local food, as your guide shares the history and cultural significance of each dish you try, offering a a Vietnamese perspective on the region's diverse cuisine.
Your next stop is at a classic Hanoi “street barbecue,” where you can dine on a wide variety of foods, including charcoal-grilled meats and noodles. Soak up the local atmosphere of the roadside spot—street barbecue is a favorite outing for Hanoi families—and challenge yourself to try some unfamiliar foods that you’ll only find here. End the night on a sweet note, at a street food stall that specializes in desserts and sweet treats, then make your way back to your hotel, with drop-off at around 10pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants to complete necessary insurance forms
- Passengers weighing over 150kg (330lbs), please consult with operator before booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charming Vietnam Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Hanoi City Street Food Night Tour by Motorscooter.