10 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pre-approval letter for visa on arrival
Hotel pick-up and return
Accommodations (twin/double share); Check-in time: 14:00, Check-out time: 12:00
Minivan with air-condition, all entrance fees
English speaking tour guide
Domestic Flight tickets (HCM - DN, Nha Trang - HCM City), 20 kg checked baggage, 7 kg hand baggage
Train ticket (Da Nang – Nha Trang), soft berth-shared cabin
International flights not mentioned above
Visa stamp fee USD 25/pax (paid to the Visa office at Tan Son Nhat Airport)
Surcharge & compulsory dinner on 24 & 31 Dec surcharge will be advised & added by Hoi An Express
All others services not mentioned in inclusion
Meals other than those mentioned above
Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc....
Public Holiday surcharge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in HCMC Center (Except District 2, 7, 9) or Tan Son Nhat Airport
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 10% (There will be charged 50% if any usage of airfare on tour)
- Child 6 – 10 years old: 50% (sharing bed with parents, maximum 2 children), 100% of adult price if request separate bed
- Booking at least 30 days in advance
- Public Holiday surcharge (pay to operator) if you travel on: Jan 16, 23, 30 | Feb 06 | April 03, 10, 24 | May 01 |Aug 21, 28 | Dec 18
- If you want to upgrade Single Room please enquire for pricing
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10 days VIETNAM FOOD TASTING AND BEACH RELAX TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
10 days VIETNAM FOOD TASTING AND BEACH RELAX TOUR
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityAir Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamAir Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoAir Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationSaigon Central Post OfficeMuseum of Fine ArtsQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Pham Ngu Lao StreetGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Suoi Tien Theme ParkDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Vietnam Cookery CenterTao Dan ParkVam SatCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)