10 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Southern Vietnam in three days with this combination package, including a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket and a full-day Mekong Delta tour. Arranging this on your own may be time-consuming, but this tour includes all the must-do activities in the region. Get to know Ho Chi Minh in a flexible, independent way with the 48-hour bus ticket, exploring each stop at your leisure. Then embark on a full-day tour with a boat trip in the Mekong Delta with an included lunch.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Ho Chi Minh City
- English language commentary and audio guides in eight other languages
- Mekong Delta tour with boat trip
- Package tour saves time arranging the logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Hop On Hop Off City Tour included: English-speaking guide on board, automatic multi-languages audio description system (via earphones) in English, French, Chinese, Vietnamese and Bahasa Malaysia
All Fees and Taxes
Hop On Hop off City Tour excluded: Lunch, Beverage, entrance fees.
Mekong Delta Tour excluded: Travel insurance, beverage, personal costs.
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY ANH VIET HOP ON - HOP OFF VIET NAM
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-day Tour: 24H Hop-on, Hop-off Bus - Mekong Delta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-day Tour: 24H Hop-on, Hop-off Bus - Mekong Delta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-day Tour: 24H Hop-on, Hop-off Bus - Mekong Delta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-day Tour: 24H Hop-on, Hop-off Bus - Mekong Delta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-day Tour: 24H Hop-on, Hop-off Bus - Mekong Delta
600 to 1,440 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHo Chi Minh CityHop on Hop Off - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamAudio Guides - Southern VietnamHop on Hop Off - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoAudio Guides - Can ThoHop on Hop Off - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhAudio Guides - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon Central Post OfficeCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Vam SatCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Tao Dan ParkMuseum of Fine ArtsDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon SkydeckParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Pham Ngu Lao StreetVietnam Cookery CenterQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)