To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy a romantic night out in Ho Chi Minh City with a night at the opera. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel by private transportation to the gorgeous Saigon Opera House for the AO show—performance contrasting rural life with urbanization in Vietnam that incorporates contemporary dance, acrobatics, and Southern Vietnamese folk music. Walk to a nearby restaurant afterwards and enjoy dinner included in the tour price.
- Experience an opera featuring the music and dance of Southern Vietnam
- Enjoy a culturally enriching evening at Ho Chi Minh’s Saigon Opera House
- See a performance highlighting Vietnam’s complex rural-urban relationship
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip hotel transportation and dinner included
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned roundtrip private car transportation from your hotel
English speaking tour guide
Dinner without beverage
Inclusive of Government tax & service charges
Landing and facility fees
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A O Show at Saigon Opera House with Private Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A O Show at Saigon Opera House with Private Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A O Show at Saigon Opera House with Private Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A O Show at Saigon Opera House with Private Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55478P121
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Vam SatTao Dan ParkWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Saigon Central Post OfficeBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Vietnam Cookery CenterHo Chi Minh City Cruise PortsGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon SkydeckThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)